PAW Senior Vitality 200g
Senior Vitality is ideal for senior dogs, or dogs entering their senior years that require additional support to maintain eye, brain and immune health.
- Specially formulated for senior dogs
- Easy to give powder format that can be added to food
- Tasty chicken flavour
- Contains key antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients such as DHA, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, L-Carnitine and Selenium to help support brain, eye and immune health
- Suitable for use in conjunction with other treatments senior dogs may be taking, e.g. medications, joint supplements or prescription diets. If in doubt, consult your vet.
- Scoop included for easy application
Our dogs are getting older with us, thanks to advances in veterinary care and nutrition. Older dogs need tailored support to keep them in their best health as they approach their senior years, particularly in the following areas:
Brain: Alterations in behaviour, learning and memory can be a cause of stress to pets and owners alike.1
Immunity: Decreases in immunity have been observed in aged dogs, meaning they can be more susceptible to infections.2
Eyes: Declining vision can affect your dog’s ability to navigate their environment and recognise people and other pets.
These changes can occur in senior pets due to the process of aging, associated with:
- Decline of the immune system, normally tasked with protecting the body from infection 1
- Oxidative stress – due to an imbalance of antioxidants and free radicals, resulting in detrimental effects on the brain and eyes 3
Supplementing with antioxidants can help to maintain the balance, keeping the brain, eyes and immune system healthy so you and your dog can enjoy their senior years together.1