The Treat Jar Green Tripe Chews 75g
Green Tripe is the nutrient rich lining of the stomach of a ruminant such as a goat, cow, deer, or lamb.
- Pure unbleached, untreated tripe.
- Air-dried to ensure any beneficial nutrients are retained.
- Green tripe is an excellent source of probiotics due to the large numbers of helpful microorganisms contained within the digestive tract.
- Highly rich absorbable protein.
- Raw green tripe also has a perfect 1:1 ratio of calcium to phosphorus, which is vital for proper bone and joint development and sustainability.
- Removes tartar build up on teeth.
- Easy to feed, as they are WAY less smelly and messy than RAW tripe
- Suitable for all breeds.
Long lasting chews for dental care, jaw strength and enrichment.