Dermcare Malaseb Medicated Shampoo 250ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Malaseb Medicated Shampoo is an ideal solution for treating bacterial, fungal and yeast infections on your dogs and cats' skins, it is also effective on helping skin irritation:
- Allergy, including to pollens, grasses, foods (meats) and fleas.
- Parasites, such as fleas, mites and lice.
- Leave the shampoo on for the full 10 minutes wherever possible.
- Always make sure the coat is thoroughly wet before applying Malaseb, this will make lathering and spreading easier.
- A damp cloth, with a little diluted foam can be used to clean the face of both cats and dogs.
- Whilst bathing cats is never easy, many will tolerate water better if it is not running. Using a 3 bucket technique, where all buckets are filled with warm water can help. The cat is dunked (not including head) into the first bucket and shampoo applied, then wrapped in a towel for the 10 minutes to stay warm and prevent licking foam. Once the 10 minutes is up the cat is sequentially dunked into the first, then second then remaining buckets to rinse the coat.