F10SC Vet Disinfectant 200ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant. Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal.
Uses for F10®SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10®SC
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)