PAW Fish Oil 500 Veterinary Strength 200ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.40 AUD fortnightly with More info
PAW Fish Oil 500: Veterinary Strength is a concentrated blend of liquid fish oil with no added artificial colours or flavours. It contains Blackmores fish oil with omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, formulated specifically for pets based on standard ratios recommended by the US National Research Council.
- Supports maintenance of general health and wellbeing of your dog.
- Concentrated low volume formulation, reduces diarrhoea risk.
- Easy to calculate dosing.Mild fishy odour for better acceptance by pets.
- Deodorised, purified and concentrated.
- No added artificial colours or flavours.
- Mercury, Dioxin & PCB tested.
- Available in 200ml bottle with easy to dose pump dispenser
- Joint health including Osteoarthritis.
- Other inflammatory or immunologic conditions, including atopy and some bowel disorders.
- Cardiovascular health.
- Renal conditions
What is Fish Oil?
Fish Oil is derived from marine animals and is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 3 fats are considered ‘good fats’ and can be found in oily fish such as tuna, salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel, which are common sources of fish oil supplements. Fish oil supplements contain two essential fatty acids: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA can only be made in a limited capacity in dogs and humans and are even more poorly synthesised in cats. In order to maintain optimal health and wellness for our animal companions, these essential fatty acids must be consumed through diet and/ or supplementation.
PAW Fish Oil 500: Veterinary Strength contains Fish oil and Mixed Tocopherol